6 Feb 2009

Até para o ano


Sári (Zsa Zsa)Gábor faz hoje uns respeitáveis 92 anos e já despachou de uma maneira ou outra sete-maridos-sete e o oitavo que se ponha a pau que ainda morre de ataque cardíaco.

Já não se fazem mulheres deste calibre!

Algumas citações

I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?”

“A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he’s finished.”

“You never really know a man until you have divorced him. ”

“There is nothing wrong with a woman welcoming all men’s advances as long as they are in cash”

“I love the intellectual type, they know everything and suspect nothing.”

“One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears.”

“To a smart girl men are no problem - they’re the answer. ”

“How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own? ”

“I know nothing about sex, because I was always married. ”

“To a smart girl men are no problem - they’re the answer.”

“I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back. ”


Nota: A foto NÃO é actual.

No comments: